Senior Portraits - Class of 2018
Scroll down for discount information
In the late spring to fall of senior year, you'll probably see that your school's photographer is already
trying to schedule your student for Senior portraits.
Public school students can use any photographer - and the photo
will appear in the yearbook, as long as it's submitted on time (usually late October) and conforms to certain
parameters. All students can have their portraits made by anyone of your choosing, though in some private
schools, the yearbook is published by the photography company, so the in-school sitting is the only choice
for the yearbook photo. Still, there is no requirement that you must buy their photographs.
Have a look at the packages I offer, each includes digital image(s) so that you can make your own prints
at a later time. These sittings can be scheduled on your time, on your schedule, and
can be done anywhere in the Baltimore area.
Never a charge for a wardrobe change
Change clothes as many times as you want!
Silver Portrait Package: $179
Includes a 30-minute environmental portrait session.
- Two 8x10" Enlargements
- Four 5x7" Enlargements
- Ten 4x5" Prints and
- 20 Wallet Photos for sharing, and includes
- ONE full-resolution digital file with printing rights.
Gold Portrait Package: $249
Includes a 60-minute environmental portrait session.
- One 11x14" or 10x13" Enlargement
- Two 8x10" Enlargements
- Six 5x7" Enlargements
- 40 Wallet Photos for sharing, and includes
- THREE full-resolution digital files with printing rights.
Platinum Portrait Package: $395
Includes a 90-minute portrait session,
with indoor mobile studio option
- $300 print voucher - choose your personal package!
- TEN (10) full-resolution digital files with printing rights.
Or, you can choose my á là carte plan,
and choose any of the following:
- 30-minute environmental portrait sitting: $29
- 30-minute mobile studio sitting: $49
- 4x5 Print: $3.25
- 4x6 Print: $3.75
- 5x7 Enlargement: $7.95
- 8x10 Enlargement: $17.95
- 10x13 Enlargement: $38.95
- 11x14 Enlargement: $39.95
- Set of eight wallets: $14.95
(bulk rate available for quantities of 40 or more)
- Set of 25 Graduation Cards with Envelopes: $49.95
(bulk rate for 75 or more)
- ONE full-resolution digital file: $49.95
with printing rights (available with $100 print order)
Digital retouching, airbrushing and blemish removal at reasonable cost.
: Canvas Gallery Wraps, non-standard sizes, block printing and other custom
services are available. Please tell me what you're looking for, and I'll reply quickly with a great price.
Discounts for multiple sessions at the same time and place:
If friends and / or family members want their portraits done at the same time, I will discount my packages by
10% for two, 15% for three, and a whopping 20% discount
for four or more sessions held at the
same place and consecutive times.